White Chocolate Chip Cran-Oatmeal Cookies
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, using an electric stand mixer, combine the brown sugar, butter and sugar. Mix well to cream together. Next, add in egg and vanilla extract - mix until well combined. Now, add the cinnamon, sale, flour and baking soda - mix well. Next, fold in Oatmeal, white chocolate chips and cranberries, fold in uniformly.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place approximately 3 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are just lightly golden. Remove from oven, cool for 2 to 3 minutes on cookie sheet and then transfer cookies to cooling rack to finish cooling.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe for White Chocolate Chips Cran-Oatmeal Cookies